WILD WEST RELAY VIRTUAL RELAY REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The link to register is at the bottom of the page. To answer possible questions and to prevent misunderstandings, please read the following information before registering.
This year there won't be team categories; results will be based on team size.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration for the Wild West Relay is a 3-step process. It is strongly recommended you have financial commitments from your teammates before registering.
Step 1 - Registration is online. You do not need to have a complete team to register - only the captain's contact information is required to register a team. Just follow the instructions and enter your team name, password, select your team size, and your contact information.
Step 2 - Select Payment Option. Payment is only made online with PayPal or Credit Card.
Step 3 - Database - Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation by email and you can log into the database and enter your team. OR your runners can enter their information by clicking on the Add runner/volunteer button. Each team member must have a valid email address and mailing address as communications to participants is via email and bibs/shirts/medals will be mailed to each individual runner. The database won't close until two days before the dates of the relay. Those entered in the database two weeks before will have their bibs, shirts, and finisher medals mailed to them prior to the race. Those entered within two weeks of the race weekend will receive their swag approximately two weeks after the race weekend after shirts are printed. Runners with incorrect mailing addresses that cause packets to be returned will incur additional shipping charges to have their packets resent.
You are able to edit all your team's information except for your Team Name and the captain's name and email address - those changes need to be emailed to the race director.
IMPORTANT - We keep track of you through your team name, so in all correspondence with Timberline Events, please include the relay you are doing and your team name. Thanks!
- A full roster is not needed to register your team but the entire team must be entered in the database before it closes 2 days before race day. Your team members do not have to be entered in the running order.
- Registration closes two days before the race weekend. There is no limit to the number of teams.
- The minimum age for participants is fourteen. Participants between the ages of fourteen and eighteen as well as their parent or guardian will need to sign the waiver of liability.
- As the relay is virtual, Teams and runners are self supporting and responsible for their own safety and well-being. There is NO SUPPORT.
Each member of the team will need to sign a waiver which must be sent in prior to race weekend.
As the relay is virtual this year, IF there is any reason due to Mother Nature that the relay can not be held safely, the date could be adjusted to the following weekend.
Once a team registers, there are no refunds, transfers, or deferrals to a future year.
ROADS LESS TRAVELED RELAY TEAM AGREEMENT
When registering, the team agrees to the following:
- Teams must complete their relay by Sunday August 9th. Results can be entered online up to midnight.
- Once registration is accepted, confirmed, and paid for, the team fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, or able to be deferred to a future year. However a new captain can be designated from within the team roster.
ROADS LESS TRAVELED RELAY REGISTRATION WILL PROVIDE:
- Race shirt - choice of men's, women's crew, women's singlet
- Finisher Medal
Due to the virtual nature of the relay this year, teams can be any size from one to twelve. The cost of a team is based on the number of runners on a team. The maximum team size is twelve.
May 1 - July 26 11:55 PM MDT
July 27 - August 6
Captains - by registering for a Roads Less Traveled Relay Race, you understand and accept the policies listed above.
INDIVIDUAL RUNNERS LOOKING FOR A TEAM OR TEAMS LOOKING FOR A RUNNER
If you are a runner or small group of runners and would like to find a team to join, or you are a team looking for runners to fill out your team, please post a message on the Team Matching message board.